ALU-CAB CANOPY CAMPER
Alu-Cab started out building aluminium canopies before creating bespoke products for the extreme Overlanding market. With the success of the KHAYA CAMPER they realized there was a market for the customers who still need to use their pickup truck for everyday tasks, with valuable storage space in the bed of the vehicle, and who wanted a blank canvas to fit out themselves.
In this way the ALU-CAB Canopy Camper was born and it’s now available in the UK from Tuff-Trek ® Expedition Equipment.
Designed originally for the South African and Namibian off road rental market the idea was to make a rough and tough yet light weight 2x sleeper compact camper.
Featuring the rugged design from their aluminium pickup truck canopies Alu-Cab’s Canopy Camper adds a world-class dual layer Alu-Cab GEN 3 hardtop roof tent into the mix.
With FULL access from inside the load bed, or outside you have the flexibility and practicality of a mini camper, without the weight, expense and loss of space of other solutions.
The full length double bed is hinged to allow you to flip it up from inside to allow extra headroom in the bed of your vehicle, really handy when the weather is bad or you need to get dressed in privacy and security.
The Canopy Camper is currently available in COMFORT SPEC although we can add optional extras.
2021 REVISED PRICING:
Unfortunately due to increased BREXIT related costs all ALU-CAB equipment prices will increase from 22/01/2021. We will be updating the prices shortly to reflect the new pricing.
- Canopy Camper – DOUBLE CAB PICKUP from £12,250
- Canopy Camper – XTRA CAB PICKUP from £12,750
NOW Includes following Equipment:
- New: now includes Rear Molle Panel: allows hazardous gear like fuel/propane to be attached outside vehicle
- New: now includes 270 Degree Shadow Awn – offers huge exterior coverage from the sun and the elements
- Organizer Bag in Tent Roof
- Canvas Mesh Bags – Rear Panels
- Canvas Bags on Rear Door
- Canvas Bags on Front Panel
- Stalk Lights and USB ports (tent)
- Gullwing Doors (Left and Right)
- Lockable rear door
- Spare Wheel Carrier – allows a full size spare (up to 33″) to be mounted on rear door – £190
- Folding aluminium side table – £220
- Table Mounting Brackets – £190
- Aluminium Table – £300
- Alu-Cab Shower enclosure – £545
- Mosquito Net Side Panels (x1 or x2)
- Jerry Can Holder (LHS) -£300
- Variety of 12v FRIDGE FREEZERS
- Fitting Service (email for details) for C
- Front Runner Roof Racks – roof rack or ALU-CAB roof load bar options to accommodate all your gear
- anopy Camper and any accessories required (suspension upgrades, underbody, winch and winch bumper etc.)
Please note, normal LEADTIME is around 8-12 weeks. Next allocation expected to start arriving APRIL-MAY 2021 but needs to reserved as stock limited.
Call or email the team to discuss options.