Rough and tough 2x sleeper compact camper, fits on most extra or double cab pickup trucks
Alu-Cab started out building aluminium canopies before creating bespoke products for the extreme Overlanding market. With the success of the KHAYA CAMPER they realized there was a market for the customers who still need to use their pickup truck for everyday tasks, with valuable storage space in the bed of the vehicle, and who wanted a blank canvas to fit out themselves.
In this way the ALU-CAB Canopy Camper was born and it’s now available in the UK from Tuff-Trek ® Expedition Equipment.
Designed originally for the South African and Namibian off road rental market the idea was to make a rough and tough yet light weight 2x sleeper compact camper.
Featuring the rugged design from their aluminium pickup truck canopies Alu-Cab’s Canopy Camper adds a world-class dual layer Alu-Cab GEN 3 hardtop roof tent into the mix.
With FULL access from inside the load bed, or outside you have the flexibility and practicality of a mini camper, without the weight, expense and loss of space of other solutions.
The full length double bed is hinged to allow you to flip it up from inside to allow extra headroom in the bed of your vehicle, really handy when the weather is bad or you need to get dressed in privacy and security.
The Canopy Camper is currently available in COMFORT SPEC although we can add optional extras.
- Canopy Camper – DOUBLE CAB PICKUP from £10,550
- Canopy Camper – XTRA CAB PICKUP from £11,550
COMFORT SPEC includes the following Equipment:
- Organizer Bag in Tent Roof
- Canvas Mesh Bags – Rear Panels
- Canvas Bags on Rear Door
- Canvas Bags on Front Panel
- The Canvas Integrated canvas storage system (ABOVE) offers over 20 storage areas with nearly no additional weight
- Stalk Lights and USB ports (tent)
- Gullwing Doors (Left and Right)
- Lockable rear door
Optional Accessories: call or email for prices
- Spare Wheel Carrier – allows a full size spare (up to 33″) to be mounted on the rear door
- Folding aluminium side table
- Table Mounting Brackets
- Alu-Cab Shower enclosure
- Mosquito Net Side Panels (x1 or x2)
- Jerry Can Holder (LHS)
- Spade / Spade Bracket
- Rear Molle Panel: allows hazardous gear like fuel/propane to be attached safely outside the vehicle
- Front Runner Roof Racks – roof rack or ALU-CAB roof load bar options to accommodate all your gear
- Optional 270 Degree Shadow Awn – offers huge exterior coverage from the sun and the elements
- Variety of 12v FRIDGE FREEZERS
- Fitting Service (email for details) for Canopy Camper and any accessories required (suspension upgrades, underbody, winch and winch bumper etc.)
- IN STOCK NOW for Immediate Fitting
- 1X Double Cab, BLACK, COMFORT SPEC + SHADOW AWNING – suit HILUX or Ranger, X-CLASS, NAVARA etc.
Call or email the team to discuss options.
You may also like…
Out of stock
- Size: 28.1496 x 17.7165 x 20.6693″ 715 W x 450 D x 525 H mm’s
- Capacity: 59.17 Quarts, 56 Liter (26/30 split)
- Power Consumption: 66 watt
- Weight: 57lbs, 26Kg
Out of stockSMDZ-TR42 Size: 364 W x 640/680 D x 515 H Capacity: 42 Litres Weight: 23.5kg Wireless thermostat Monitor supplied Applications: Camping, boating, hunting, fishing, 4WDS, trucks and caravans, etc
Out of stock
Out of stock