Alucab Gen 3 Hard Shell Roof Tent
Supplied in the UK by Tuff-Trek ® the legendary Alucab Gen 3 Rooftent is an all aluminium expedition grade hard shell roof tent. This tent has been voted the worlds best by various publications for several years running.
Opening and closing is easy with twin gas struts and there’s plenty of space to keep your sleeping gear inside when you close the tent.
The Alucab Gen 3 Rooftent is more aerodynamic and lighter than its predecessor, plus it’s about 100 mm wider (at the shoulders) – so more spacious too. The base and roof are insulated with polyethylene closed-cell foam, offering comfort and insulation and the tent is made of a double layer of fabric.
Rails on the base allow for easy installation, while mounting track along the tent roof allows for easy fitment of Alu-Cab load bars (optional extra).
A robust aluminium outer-casing allow you to mount awnings, such as the 270 degree self supporting Alu-Cab Shadow Awn, jacks & other off-road equipment directly to the tent.
LOAD RATING FOR CARGO RAILS:
- BLACK SHELL or classic SILVER
- EXTERNAL CASING Aluminium
- FABRIC – Double Layer of 400-gram UV-resistant rib-lock waterproof canvas with sealed seams.
- LENGTH External 2 300 mm / internal 2 100 mm
- WIDTH External 1 400 mm / internal 1 300 mm (@ shoulders)
- HEIGHT (exterior, closed) Front 210 mm / rear 250 mm
- HEIGHT (interior, open) 1 450 mm
- MATTRESS 75 mm High-density foam mattress with zip-off cover
- MESH Doors/windows fitted with high-quality mosquito / midge netting
- INSULATION Polyethylene closed-cell foam
- WEIGHT 80 kg
GENERATION 3 EXPEDITION ROOF TENT- FULL KIT INCLUDES:
- ELECTRICS Stalk lights, USB charge point, cigarette point & power lead
- STORAGE Internal storage bags for smalls like books & shoes
- INTEGRATED ROOF RAILS – to allow you to add Optional Load Bars and new ROOF TRAY or TABLE KIT, for loading equipment onto the tent’s roof (50 kg max)
- Ladder and mattress
- PLEASE NOTE: OUR INVENTORY CHANGES RAPIDLY – WE MAY HAVE STOCK AVAILABLE THAT DOESN’T SHOW ONLINE, SO PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL THE OFFICE TO CHECK