FRIDGE 35L CLASSIC SERIES 2
ARB 35L FRIDGE FREEZER CLASSIC SERIES 2
Capacity – 35 litres (50 x 375ml cans)
Cooling Capacity – +10ºC to -18ºC
Now with App Control
Great for short trips or as a second fridge, the 35L Fridge Freezer suits many compact SUV’s due to its low height and small footprint.
Weight – 20.7kg
External dimensions – 428mm (H) x 380mm (W) x 705mm (D)
Internal dimensions –
Fruit & Dairy Compartment: 126mm (H) x 285mm (W) x 151mm (D)
Main Compartment: 321mm (H) x 285mm (W) x 337mm (D)
Power – Built-in 12/24V DC and 100-240V AC power with integrated battery protection system
> Dairy compartment – optimised internal capacity includes separate compartment for fruit and dairy products.
> Reversible basket with divider – multiple storage options by separating fridge contents or alternatively allowing longer items to be positioned along the length of the cabinet.
> Drain plug – integrated into base for effortless cleaning.
> Integrated evaporator – designed as an integral part of the interior cabinet, ensuring simplified cleaning and optimum use of internal storage space.
> Internal LED light – low power draw LED light with magnetic switch turns off when lid is closed.
> Secop compressor – highest quality, Secop Compressor with smart electronic control system enables rapid cool down to target temperature.
> Durable detent hinge – stainless steel detent hinge ensures the lid can be easily released and securely slid back into place.
> Rear clips – rear clips secure 12/24v and 100-240v cables, preventing the plug from being accidentally disconnected.
> Lid with integrated seal – tough, two piece injection moulded lid incorporates a recessed seal, preventing excessive wear and damage.
> Front latch – simple to use, large over-centre cam lock latch provides a positive seal between the lid and cabinet for maximum cooling efficiency.
> Control panel – easily accessible, recessed front control panel with maintenance-free digital temperature display (no dedicated battery required).
> Recessed handles – powder coated steel handles, engineered to double as tie down points.
> Durable case – powder coated, robust zinc steel cabinet sides designed to withstand extreme off road conditions.
> Rubber feet – integrated into base for increased grip and stability.
Can be paired with –
> Canvas Transit Bag – 10900042
> Remote Fridge Freezer Monitor – DA8933
> Full Extension Fridge Freezer Slide – 10900029
> Fridge Freezer Slide – 10900021
> Fridge Freezer Tie-Down Kit – 10900010
What’s New? It’s all about the looks….
> Colour scheme – inspired by ARB ‘Jack’, the gun-metallic colour really highlights the metal body of the fridge freezer whilst the black plastics offer a smart & sleek contrast
> Electronic updates –
– Backlit control panel buttons for ease of use at night time or in low light situations
– Dimmable display for customization
– 12V power input display to assist with monitoring battery condition
> Communication – A new transmitting module has been introduced that utilises Bluetooth® connectivity allowing both monitoring and control of your Series 2 Fridge Freezer. Whether you’re in the driver’s seat or relaxing in your camp chair, keeping an eye on the temperature of your beers has never been so easy – it can all be done on your Apple or Android Smartphone or ARB LINX device. For existing ARB Fridge Freezer customers, the new transmitter is also backwards compatible on any ARB Fridge Freezer manufactured post 2014 however, functionality is limited to display only as indicated below. The app can be downloaded for free from the Google Play or App Store
> Apple/Android App or LINX – the newly developed app offers an array of functionality such as;
App Fridge Display (available on Classic Series 1, Elements & Classic Series 2 as indicated):
– Fridge Freezer name (available on Series 1, 2 & Elements)
– Target temperature setting (available on Series 1, 2 & Elements)
– Cabinet temperature (available on Series 1, 2 & Elements)
– Customised temperature settings (only available on Series 2)
– Power input (available on Series 1, 2 & Elements)
– Fridge Freezer compressor status (available on Series 1, 2 & Elements)
– Lid open visual warning (only available on Series 2)
– Fridge Freezer system errors displayed as a app pop-up message (available on Series 1, 2 & Elements)
App Fridge Control (only available on Classic Series 2):
– Settings can be adjusted from the app such as; battery protection, units (°C or°F), display brightness, pre-set temperature settings, Fridge Freezer name
– Target temperature can be manually adjusted or altered via pre-sets
– Fridge Freezer can be put into standby
– Multiple Fridge Freezer can be added
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.