Double Front Runner Jerry Can Holders
Front Runner’s Double Jerry Can Holder lets you safely mount fuel cans on your Front Runner Roof Rack.
Since many of today’s new jerry cans vary slightly in size (due to manufacturing discrepancies), most fuel can mounting systems fail to secure the cans properly. There is often wiggle room between the carrier and the can, and that gap, however slight, causes rattle and wear. What’s the point in strapping down your cans if they aren’t truly secure? The Front Runner jerry can holders offer a smart no rattle no wear solution as unlike cheap copies it’s adjustable to make sure it fits properly!
- The adjustable locking steel clasp means your cans can be secured firmly in place over a lifetime of off-road abuse.
- The new bolt on top strap means provides greater convenience when removing the jerry can.
- For use with 20l / 5.3 gallon NATO/Wedco style military cans. Will not work with Scepter style cans.
- The steel strap downs cover the jerry can cap.
- Add your own padlock and you’ll never have to worry about stolen fuel while on the road.
- Made of black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel and is designed to easily bolt to the Front Runner Roof Racks using the flat slotted slats in the rack.
- No drilling required.
*Jerry Cans not included.