Heavy Duty Aluminium Roof Tent
TUFF-TREK Overland Series MK2 Aluminium Roof Tent
Out of stock
TUFF-TREK ® Overland Series Mk2 Roof Tent
Hand made for us in South Africa (not China like many cheap aluminium clamshells) the Overland Series Hard Shell Roof Tent is built for serious adventures in all climates.
Our roof tent was designed to work in all conditions, including rainy and windy Northern Hemisphere climate. The unique STORM AWN © design with 4x spring rods gives all round cover.
Inside we have a comfortable 75mm thick foam mattress with removable cover, lower removable insulated carpet and his and hers organisers in the fully insulated/carpeted roof. There is also a built in LED light and USB/Cigarette socket charge points.
- NOW REPLACED BY THE OVERLAND MK3 – MORE INFO HERE
- Length Closed: 225cm
- Width Closed: 145cm plus 5cm body armour
- Weight: Approx 84kg
- Closed Heights: 19cm Front / 30cm Rear
- Open Height: Internal 152cm
- 400G Ripstop Canvas
- 75mm Matress
- Fully carpeted sides/ceiling etc
- Insulated Ceiling + Removable Lower Carpet etc
- 2x Roof Mounted Organisers
- Rear Storm Awn (4x Spring Rods)
- Telescopic Ladder (bag inc)
- Internal LED / 12v USB + Cig charge points
- External 50A Anderson Connector (connect to vehicle power)
- Textured HD Grey and Black external coating
- Overland MK2 can be mounted on 2x high strength load bars (minimum advised distance between 120cm) or roof racks
The MK2 has been replaced by the 2023 Overland MK3 – due early April 2023!!!!
4 reviews for TUFF-TREK Overland Series MK2 Aluminium Roof Tent
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Bundutop Electric Roof Tent£3,195.00
Alu-Cab Canopy Camper£13,750.00
Out of stock
ALU-CAB GEN 3.1 ROOFTENT£3,480.00
ARB Esperance Roof Tent£2,675.00
BunduKing XXL Bundutop Electric Rooftent£3,495.00
Our overlander mk2 has taken us to Iceland, Norway and currently sitting in Senegal, on the way to Cape Tow, fingers crosses! Brilliant tent last 2x years! Love the comfy mattress!Thanks guys best buy ever x
Margaret Hinchling –
We’ve been using our OVERLANDER 2 roof tent since June 2020 and it’s been a godsend! It’s so much easier to open and close than our old howling moon tent and so much better made. We’ve been through some huge storms in Scotland and it’s kept us warm and bone dry.
Bobby Partran –
This tent is the bomb! Mega tough and sooo comfy!
Robert C –
Used our Overland in wild conditions during trips to Iceland, Norway and now Morocco. Only issue we had was fitting our ARB awning to the side was tricky less you had little fingers to fit the bolts 🙂 Thanks TUFF TREK