TUFF-TREK TT-02 1.4m Soft Top Tent
TUFF-TREK ® TT-02 1.4m Soft Top Tent
Out of stock
TUFF-TREK® TT-02 1.4m ROOF TENT
This is a genuine canvas UK specification extended canvas roof tent, designed in the UK. Our original model the TT-02 has been sold by us constantly since 2013 and is used around the world by our customers.
With more space than a double bed and a quick setup time (5-7 mins) they’re ideal for 2x adults and 1-2 small children.
Tuff-Trek ® Rooftents are made from 280g genuine polycotton breathable canvas, which works really well in UK climates, drying quickly but keeping weight to a minimum.
Included in our price is a fully sealed lower Annex Room, giving space for dressing, storage or extra accommodation (can fit camp beds).
Made of 420d fire retardant polyester Tuff-Trek ® annex rooms are extremely heavy duty. They have triple lined windows (outside window, net, inside window) and a full width rear access panel on the inside (access your rear/side doors), plus tubbed removable zipped in groundsheet.
- Sold continuously since 2013!
- Built for UK and European conditions
- Tried and Tested around the world by our customers
TUFF-TREK® TT-02 ROOFTENT TECH SPECS:
- Highly Water resistant (3000mm HH) 320g Genuine Breathable Polycotton Canvas (Main Tent Body)
- Upgraded 25mm Pole Thickness for Strength and Durability
- Insulated Tent base, made of high strength Steel and Aluminium
- Extra Thick 420D Fire Retardant Polyester with PU Membrane Fly Sheet & Annex Fabric
- 70mm Memory Foam Mattress (washable mattress covers)
- Fine Mosquito Net (keeps annoying bugs at bay)
- Lower Annex – Included
- Full Fitting Kit – Included
- Designed in UK
- Rugged Aluminium Chequer Plate Base
- Free Lower Cargo Net System
- Polycotton Ripstop Canvas Body: weight 280g
- Closed: 140cm W x 120cm L (add 1-2cm for travel cover access)
- Open: 140cm W x 240cm L (bed) + 80cm Extension Length (total 320cm L x 140cm W x 1.3m H)
- Weight 55kg
- Dark Desert Yellow
- Limited Edition Grey
- Limited Edition Olive Green (PRO only)
- Fits most vehicles – ideal for 2x roof bars (75kg minimum load rating) or roof racks
- For more FITTING INFORMATION or too see if your car is suitable – please click here
- Lower Annex – designed to work best on vehicles 1.75m to 2.1m high
- Land Rover Defender / high / raised vehicles may need a ladder extension
6 reviews for TUFF-TREK ® TT-02 1.4m Soft Top Tent
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Out of stock
TUFF-TREK® Africa Series Roof Tent£1,850.00
Out of stock
TUFF-TREK ® TT-03 1.4m Soft Top Tent SKYTOP£1,525.00 – £1,695.00
TUFF-TREK Soft Top Rooftent Storm Covers£94.99 – £100.00
TUFF-TREK ® TT-02 1.4m Soft Top Tent PRO Ruggedized and New Pro Plus£1,495.00 – £1,595.00
TUFF-TREK ® TT-02 1.8m Soft Top Tent£1,745.00
NEW TT-02 1.4m Soft Top Tent Sky Pro£1,595.00
Out of stock
NEW TT-01 Ultralite Plus£1,150.00
Bought mine in 2013 and we use it every summer for 3-4 weeks. Quality is 2nd to none
Beverley Meekin –
This has been our best ever purchase. Thanks so much, Bev and Paulo
Our tufftrek tt2 tent has been all over Europe and Morocco. Super canvas and totally waterproof out of the box. Had an issue when we drove into a carpark barier (ouch) last year but their mechanic was able to repair or replace everything we needed.
Mandy B –
We have used our TUFFTREK tent box roof top since before lockdown and love it! It has been the best purchase in years and has been through some terrible storms in Scotland with no problems! Quality is so much better than the cheap ones we looked at.
My friends all use Tuff-Trek gear so I knew it was good but the quality has blown me away! The canvas is just so good and all the fixings seem proper quality – cant wait to buy an awn next
I 1st bought a different brand tent which leaked immediately (watch out) we finally got a refund and decided to buy a Tufftrek after speaking to friends. Chalk + cheese compared to the 1st one we bought! Warm, dry and very well built theres no comparison! Really nice helpful people too, felt like nothing was too much trouble from Mark 🙂 Highly recommended Martin