ALU-CAB KHAYA CAMPER
KHAYA CAMPER is Alu-Cab’s 2x person, demountable Off-Road Camper Body. One of the most compact and innovative campers for pickup vehicles it fits most new Double Cab and Xtra-Cab pickup trucks.
Built around an extruded aluminium skeletal frame for great strength but low weight Khaya Camper was designed to offer internal and external living space for two people (or 4x for family model) in a unique compact bodyshell, made entirely from strong aluminium.
These drive-off KHAYA units are designed to maintain your vehicle’s versatility, without compromising on creature comforts and functionality. Boasting a starting dry weight of approximately 400 kg the 2-sleeper Khaya does a great job of balancing functional cabin space with a compact exterior design that doesn’t prohibit access to remote campsites.
The all ALUMINIUM body is built to be aerodynamic as well as tough, so you can explore in confidence!
But the real gem is being able to demount and park the Khaya, off your vehicle (at home or at your office) so that it’s ready to rock and roll for any adventure. With Khaya there are no boundaries to your freedom, no routes to worry about, and no trailers to hitch, just load up and hit the road!
The Khaya Camper has everything on board to venture for a longer time outside of civilization.
- In the raised roof it offers a comfortable double bed for two people
- Inside the camper is a full water system, Compact 2-burner gas hob with integrated sink, refrigerator space
- Comfortable seating and plenty of storage space
- Four large EXTERIOR compartments offer space for kitchen, camping, travel and mountain equipment
- The 270° Self Supporting Awning keeps you covered in rain or shine
- If necessary, the awning can be converted into a 10m² tent area with optional side walls