Tuff-Trek ® SpeedWing Awnings
TUFF-TREK ® Speedwing Awnings – our Self Supporting 270 Degree Wing Awning system. Designed to be more affordable and capable of being self supporting in moderate weather conditions.
Speedwing is hand made by us in South Africa (no cheap Chinese Rubbish) from Safari Grade ripstop canvas. This 300g material is Fluorocarbon Impregnated Coated Canvas with an aluminised coating to reduce heat, over a low weight aluminium extrusion frame.
Each arm includes an integrated drop down leg, stowed away inside the arm, complete with a pegging point on the end of the leg. In calm conditions the awning is self supporting but in windy or rainy conditions you must use the built in legs and the tie downs supplied.
Every wing section includes a handy built-in zipped pocket, with a pre-fitted guy rope to create a ‘gutter’ to aid run off in wet conditions.
- 2.0m Long Model 17kg (approx) / 2.4m Long Model 20kg (approx)
- Black PVC Travel Cover
- 300g Fluorocarbon coated Heavy duty canvas
- Unique Solar Reflective Coating
- All seams Double Stitched
- Khaki Green / Urban Grey Colours
- 4x Integrated Legs – now with pegging points built in
- NEW – Tie down Points on every Arm
- Left Hand Side Opening
- Manufactured in South Africa
- Standard black powder coated steel brackets (x2)
- Optional brackets for Front Runner Roof Racks – available by request £48
- Optional Ripstop Canvas SpeedWing Side Wall Kit £595 inc VAT (Door, Window, 2x solid walls) – see below
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.