We guarantee your satisfaction. All of our products come with a 30 day no quibble money-back guarantee. We are happy to offer an exchange or a refund, provided an item is returned to us unused, in its original condition and undamaged original packaging, within 30 calendar days of receipt.
If you receive your goods and they have either been damaged in transit or are in some way faulty, we’ll be happy to accept them back and send a replacement, or refund you in full. In these circumstances, you must:
Report and Sign for them as damaged to the courier
Contact us immediately and we will make the necessary arrangements on your instruction.
Under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134 you have the legal right to cancel your order up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive your goods (with the exception of any made to order items). You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
Should you wish to cancel your order, you can notify us by telephone or email 01825 840 786 email@example.com
You cannot cancel your contract if the goods you have ordered are bespoke (i.e. made to order).
If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery, you should not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, and we have either received the goods back or, if earlier, received evidence that you have sent the goods back, we will refund any sum debited by us from your credit or debit card within 14 calendar days.
We may make a deduction from your refund for any loss in the value of the goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (for example damaging the packaging, using or wearing the goods prior to cancellation). There is a standard 20% restocking fee applicable to all ‘unwanted’ goods.
All unwanted goods must be returned to us in new & unused condition unless a warranty claim is being made.
We reserve the right to refuse returned goods if necessary for example[le if they are spoiled or unsellable.
Cancellation by Us
We reserve the right not to process your order if:
We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
We do not deliver to your area; or
One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
If we do not process your order for the above reasons, we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit/debit card as soon as possible, but in any event within 14 days.
LEGAL BASIS OF SALE (sale governed by Law of Great Britain):
- Limitation of Liability.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER (TUFF-TREK LTD) BE LIABLE TO BUYER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, REVENUE OR PROFIT OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT SELLER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY AGREED OR OTHER REMEDY OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS CONTRACT, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE TOTAL OF THE AMOUNTS PAID TO SELLER FOR THE PRODUCTS SOLD HEREUNDER OR, AS TO SERVICES, FOR THE AMOUNTS PAID TO SELLER FOR SERVICES PERFORMED HEREUNDER.
- This limitation of liability is a material basis for the parties’ bargain and reflects the bargained-for allocation of risks between Seller and Buyer, without which Seller would not have agreed to provide the Products or services at the price charged.
- Subject to Article 10 hereof, each of Buyer and Seller (as an “Indemnifying Party”) shall indemnify the other party (as an “Indemnified Party”) from and against claims brought by a third party, on account of personal injury or damage to the third party’s tangible property, to the extent caused by the negligence of the Indemnifying Party in connection with this Contract.
- In the event the injury or damage is caused by joint or concurrent negligence of Buyer and Seller, the loss or expense shall be borne by each party in proportion to its degree of negligence.
- For purposes of Seller’s indemnity obligation, no part of the Products is considered third party property.
- The contract of sale refers only to the supply of the goods concerned and TUFF-TREK do not accept any liability for costs or charges relating to damage to associated non supplied equipment(accessories, vehicles or other property not supplied by TUFF-TREK Ltd), or to any delays incurred relating to the supply/provision of supplied goods.