The SS982HP Ford Ranger 4×4 Snorkel is designed to deliver up to 50% more air than the OE air intake for Ford Ranger engines.
Safari ARMAX HI-FLOW Ford Ranger PX I & II 4×4 Snorkel
The ARMAX SS982HP Ford Ranger 4×4 Snorkel is designed to deliver up to 50% more air than the OE air intake for Ford Ranger engines. Ideal for hard working, tuned engines this is the highest flow model Safari Snorkel.
NOTE: SS982HP: Fits PX, PXII, PXIII Ranger Models with P4AT 2.2L and P5AT 3.2L TDCI engines only
- Up to 50% increased airflow for your Ford Ranger engine
- Safari’s rounded style Air Ram; however with minimum 4” (101.6mm) neck, optimised air flow, low restriction grill
- Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Ford Ranger 4WD Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for installation.
- Lifetime warranty
With the popularity of performance upgrades using engine management and larger exhausts, Safari 4×4 Engineering took the decision to design the SS982HP ARMAX PERFORMANCE snorkel system.
It not only raises the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner, but also delivers the necessary volume of air into the engine, therefore maximising the performance enhancements potential.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.