Electric Rooftents, made of Aluminium and 380g ripstop canvas.
Tuff-Trek ® are Exclusive European Distributors for BunduTec’s range of Electric Rooftents and Awnings. Made in South Africa to Patented Designs BunduTec Rooftents offer convenience and comfort, with the easiest set up and pack away on the market!
BUNDUTOP Electric Roof Tent brings a new dimension to the world of roof top tents. Taking less than 20 seconds to set-up, your luxurious accommodation is just the press of a button away.
Made from Aluminium and tough canvas these roof tents have been sold and used around the world in some of the toughest conditions (Southern Africa, Australia, Middle East) for the last 8 years so you can rest assured they are not just a gimmick.
A powerful electric motor lifts the BunduTop roof, using a unique elevating mechanism, and automatically deploys the 4 sided rain flaps at the same time, adding a useful gutter for wet weather. When it comes to packing away, simply leave your bedding in place (taking care it won’t foul the mechanism), press the down button and less than 20 seconds & 4x clips later you’re all done!
All 4x CANVAS sides have fully zipped and mosquito lined windows and doors, allowing you access from all 4x sides with the supplied folding ladder.
The BunduTop roof is insulated and lined, with an extra thick 10cm mattress. Combined with built in LED light and internal power point you won’t want to leave!
We now supply BunduTop pre-wired from the factory, ready for SOLAR PANELS to be fitted to the roof. This means all the cabling is already in place so all you have to do is fit your panel.
- Full 12v Electric Operation
- Automatically deployed Shade awning
- Tent fully set in 20 seconds; fully closed in 20 seconds!
- 2.1m Long x 1.35m Wide x 30mm High Closed / 2.1m x 1.35m x 1.03m Opened
- Built in LED light and 12v accessory socket (charge phones etc)
- All aluminium construction
- Insulated roof and base
- 100mm High Density Foam Mattress
- New Style Treads- Heavy Duty Sliding Aluminium ladder
- New Built in ISOLATION Switch (isolates motor so tent cannot be raised or lowered)
- New Built in 15 amp fuse (mounted in side of body)
NOTE: You will need to run 6mm cable ( Anderson connector x2 supplied) from your vehicle to power the BunduTop.
- When installing the tent, we advise no more than 20 inch unsupported overhang
- We also advise that support bars should be no less than 50 inches WIDE
- If installing on load bars use three evenly spaced supports with no more than 60cm unsupported length anywhere along the tent
- The tent can be bolted with a minimum of 4, preferable 6 bolts through the base
- You can run wiring from the dual battery system with the Anderson plug supplied through the vehicle or you can make an extension.
BUNDUTOP is also available in XXL size BUNDUKING (210cm x 165cm) HERE
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES FOR YOUR BUNDUTOP:
ADDAROOM – A clever optional extra for your BunduTop Rooftent. It fixes permanently to the roof and can be opened out to provide a large sheltered porch above your side entrance, giving cover from rain or sun when you enter or exit your tent! You can even add optional WALLS to make an enclosed annex room.
NEW BUNDUSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
BUNDUSUITE – Designed to fit to the SIDE of your BunduTop, is a unique quick to deploy privacy room. Designed to act as a changing room, shower curtain etc, but the main difference is it’s huge 2.1m long x 1.4m wide size.
It has the added advantage that it can also attach to the BUNDU-ROOM above to make a large ANNEX room!
This is ideal for our European conditions where the ability to enter and exit the BUNDUTOP rooftent in privacy or sheltered from poor weather is an advantage!
Our European customers can now purchase BUNDUTOP tents and awnings from METALIAN SWITZERLAND – CLICK HERE
Bundutop Tent Standard
Silver and Olive, Black and Olive, Black and Charcol, Sand and Sand, Silver and Charcol, Black + Sand