Bundutop Electric Roof Tent
BUNDUTOP Electric Roof Tent
Tuff-Trek ® are Exclusive European Distributors for BunduTec’s range of Electric Rooftents and Awnings.
Made in South Africa to Patented Designs BunduTec Roof Top Tents offer incredible convenience and comfort, with the easiest set up and pack away on the market!
BUNDUTOP Electric Roof Tent brings a new dimension to the world of car roof tents. Taking less than 20 seconds to set-up, your luxurious accommodation is just the press of a button away.
Made from Aluminium and tough canvas these roof tents have been sold and used around the world in some of the toughest conditions (Southern Africa, Australia, Middle East) for the last 11 years so you can rest assured they’re not just a gimmick.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
A 2000lbs Winch Motor lifts and lowers the Roof with the use of 3mm Dyneema Rope on a pulley system. This unique mechanism automatically deploys the 4 sided rain flaps at the same time, adding a useful gutter for wet weather. The wrap-around rain flap awning is at a 45° angle giving you ventilation in poor weather with maximum water deflection.
When it comes to packing away, simply leave your bedding in place (taking care it won’t foul the mechanism), press the down button and less than 20 seconds & 4x clips later you’re all done!
WHAT’S IT MADE OF?
BUNDUTEC use a classic 300gsm ripstop canvas that is UV resistant to prevent fading. All 4x CANVAS sides have fully zipped and mosquito lined windows and doors, allowing you access from all 4x sides with the supplied folding ladder. The windows use a special mesh, coated in a rubber compound making it extremely flexible and durable.
The roof of the BunduTop is raw aluminium sheet to ensure maximum heat reflection and is the main reason you can sleep more comfortably, cool inside even in direct sunlight. On top of that it’s insulated top and bottom to make it even more comfortable, with an extra thick 10cm mattress.
Combined with built in LED light and internal power point you won’t want to leave!
DON’T FORGET THE SUN!
We now supply each BunduTop pre-wired from the factory, ready for SOLAR PANELS to be fitted to the roof. This means all the cabling is already in place so all you have to do is fit your panel.
- Full 12v Electric Operation
- Automatically deployed Shade awning
- Tent fully set in 20 seconds; fully closed in 20 seconds!
- 2.1m Long x 1.35m Wide x 30mm High Closed / 2.1m x 1.35m x 1.03m Opened
- Built in LED light and 12v accessory socket (charge phones etc)
- All aluminium construction
- Insulated roof and base
- 100mm High Density Foam Mattress
- New Style Treads- Heavy Duty Sliding Aluminium ladder
- New Built in ISOLATION Switch (isolates motor so tent cannot be raised or lowered)
- New Built in 15 amp fuse (mounted in side of body)
NOTE: You will need to run 6mm cable ( Anderson connector x2 supplied) from your vehicle to power the BunduTop.
- When installing the tent, we advise no more than 20 inch unsupported overhang
- We also advise that support bars should be no less than 50 inches WIDE
- If installing on load bars use three evenly spaced supports with no more than 60cm unsupported length anywhere along the tent
- The tent can be bolted with a minimum of 4, preferable 6 bolts through the base
- You can run wiring from the dual battery system with the Anderson plug supplied through the vehicle or you can make an extension.
BUNDUTOP is also available in XXL size BUNDUKING (210cm x 165cm) HERE
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES FOR YOUR BUNDUTOP:
A clever optional extra for your BunduTop Rooftent. It fixes permanently to the roof and can be opened out to provide a large sheltered porch above your side entrance, giving cover from rain or sun when you enter or exit your tent!
You can even add optional WALLS to make an enclosed annex room.
Designed to SECURELY fit to the SIDE of your BunduTop, BunduCube is a unique quick to deploy privacy room. Designed to act as a changing room, shower curtain like other products on the market, but the main difference is it’s size:
- BunduCube is a huge 2.1m long x 1.4m wide
Our European customers can now purchase BUNDUTOP tents from METALIAN SWITZERLAND – CLICK HERE to learn more
We also ship EUROPE wide – just ask our office for a quote !
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.